Subject: Re: 2.0 upgrade
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/09/2005 11:11:28
You can only install one kernel. Although you can place more on CD
itself and let people install them later. This will increase size of CD
and most people probably would prefer smaller download. Or maybe not.

Anyway now when the basics are done we can collect all opinions and
experiment.

Thanks,
Alex