Subject: Re: Anyone care to post if restore cds work ?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Janko Knops <polthemol@home.nl>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/08/2005 15:10:16
I have here a bit the problem that my qube2 seems to be running rather slow.
I now constantly have a load of 1 till 2 or up, with just a bnc, and a ftp
( which i almost never use) running.
With bittorent running to share the mirror it went up till 5 followed by a
total lock-up.
Don't know if more people noticed this ? ( or maybe it's just my fault
somewhere )

Running the 1.6.2 here :)

Cheers

Janko Knops