Subject: Re: 1.6.2 and 2.0 restore CDs
To: Janko Knops <polthemol@home.nl>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/05/2005 07:47:54
On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:43:26 +0100, Janko Knops <polthemol@home.nl> wrote:

> [...]

The torrents are out there, we'll just have to wait to see if Alex
wants to make the torrent seeds public.

I've never been a primary seed or hosted something via torrent, but if
I should I'll try to figure it out.

Torrents really are the best way to distribute, but it is kind of
those who have offered dedicated hosting.

Andy