Subject: 1.6.2 and 2.0 restore CDs
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/04/2005 10:40:31
Hi,
As promised I made 1.6.2 and 2.0 restore cds by replacing sets and
kernels on 1.6.1 cd. Both CDs are booting on my laptop and I have not
tested them further. I do not see the reason why they will not work but
anything is possible.

I am compiling python and getting bittorrent installed so I can
distribute them. Unfortunately I dont have a place to host them and will
need my connection available for UT playing.
If anyone can host the images please contact me so we can arrange transfer.

I cant promise that they work but I can promise that they do not contain
any trojans and so on. All the checksums included so you can verify that
all of the files are original. The only not original file is 1.6.2
kernel on one of the CDs. It is a custom kernel that I use on my qube.

I will post another message as soon as I have torrents up, which
probably will be tonight. Too bad I could not just upload things on
netbsd ftp site. Or maybe I can ? Anyone from NtBSD team are willing to
   enlighten me ?

Thanks,
Alex