Subject: Re: newbie question on enabling console
To: Joe Music <wrapmeister@yahoo.com>
From: Michael Freeman <mlfreeman@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/08/2004 17:51:20
On my CacheRaQ 2, I did have to enable serial console when I set it
up.  If I recall correctly, I had to shove a paperclip in the password
reset hole as the unit powered on (that hole looks a lot like the
manual eject thing on CD-ROM drives).  It would say either "Console
ON" or "Console OFF" immediately on boot, which reflected the RaQ's
state for that boot.
Just for reference, the console settings are 115200 8-N-1, I think.
--Michael Freeman