Subject: Re: Networking Question
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Colin Raven <duiker@haggis.nl>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/07/2004 01:32:50
Pete Rushmere wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On the subject of networking, does anyone know if it's possible to
> combine the two NICs to one IP to allow link aggregation, ie a single
> IP with double the bandwidth? I used to do this on an NT box.....

This _would_ be rather nice to know.....
/me is salivating at the mere prospect
especially if......the following could also be answered.......
this therefore invites the additional question; can either of the
onboard Qube2 NIC's perform at full duplex - and if so, how would one
instruct them to do so? - Or...do they anyway? (and finally) how would
one determine if they were/weren't?
-Colin