Subject: success with netbsd-2-0?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/30/2004 22:26:57
Has anyone had notable success with netbsd-2-0 on thier Cobalt
hardware yet?  I built an rc4 kernel the other day, it booted but the
serial console didn't work, and when I tried to FTP a file my qube2
just rebooted.  I tried to build another kernel with the debugger
enabled, but despite being under the size limits it wouldn't even
boot.  All I was able to capture from the crash was:

trap: TLB miss (load or instr. fetch) in kernel mode
status=0x2403, cause=0x8008, epc=0x8017db34, vaddr=0xc5247000
pid=472 cmd=ftpd usp=0x7fffda80 ksp=0xc5237b30
panic: trap

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/