Subject: Re[5]: Installation on 2.5'' disk fails
To: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Carsten Pache <newsabo@gmx.info>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/21/2004 23:29:10
The hint regarding the network card made me think again about what
computer I used some months ago. Then I took my laptop, booted it with
the restore CD - and now it works!

At this time I successfully installed NetBSD on the 2.5" drive. The
next step will be installing a second hard drive.

Thank you all for your help! Be warned - I'll be back ;-)

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany
Carsten