Subject: Cross compiler?
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Kenth Andersson <kenth@eastmark.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/28/2004 13:15:12
Hi,

I'm an owner of an Qube 2700WG (32MB, 10GB), I've tried to install
NetBSD 1.6.1 from the restore cd and got the famous tulip "link-blink".

I've been looking around at the posts on this list and it's come to my
notice that there's an problem with the tulip driver. As an new-bee to
both NetBSD and Qube hardware, I'm now wondering how to set up an
cross-compiler for this system. Currently I'm running my i386 computer
in "Linux-mode".

So my questions are simply:
Are there any documents on how to setup an cross-compiler for the
cobalt environment?
If not:
What versions of gcc and binutils are you guys running?
Where to I get the source for NetBSD? (Tried the AnonCVS but had no
luck, which could be explained by a stupid-user-exception).

I would be happy if I could help out with testing and compiling and
hacking around.

Thanks,
Kenth