Subject: RE: installing X11
To: cobalt <port-cobalt@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joe Pribele <jpribele@sympatico.ca>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/22/2004 22:21:29
build it from the source, it was extremely less painful. I found a lot of
the pre-built package where out of date and some where not compatible with
each other.

it is actually not that bad building from source. my qube only has 16 mb of
ram. samba was the longest build at over 12 hours. everything else was
fairly reasonable.

joe