Subject: Re: security
To: Joe Pribele <jpribele@sympatico.ca>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/16/2004 22:04:21
On Tuesday, March 16, 2004, at 09:11 PM, Joe Pribele wrote:

> Also anything else I should be aware of security wise.

One book that seems pretty good is Real World Linux Security by Bob
Toxen, although there are others this is a good reference that talks a
bit about popular servers as well as policies etc in general.  HAs both
sections on specific commonly neglected items as well as general
issues.   So far, it's one of the books I like and use.  Get the 2nd
edition, which was slashdotted recently if you want more info about it.