Subject: Re: kernel "to-do" list
To: None <ctuffli@yahoo.com, port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Chas Posinoff <wkm00jtd02@sneakemail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/12/2004 22:01:49
  Hi Chuck,

It's good to hear from someone looking to work on these systems. I
don't have a to-do list but the best I can do is point you at the
cvsweb interface
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/cobalt/ and perhaps
suggest you get in touch with the people mentioned in the logs doing
the work. A few of them are on this list, to be sure.

I wrote in yesterday to the web site maintainer to get the cobalt port
page and FAQ updated. If you come upon any pertinent info please post
it to the list so it can be incorporated on the site.

Chas