Subject: Re: AW: AW: USB and Qube 2?
To: None <fox@tcnet.ch>
From: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/12/2004 21:54:16
From: "Andreas Fuchs" <fox@tcnet.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:19:07 +0100

> Why do you think it will be hard. Here on my Adaptec card at least USB2.0
> memory sticks and a USB2.0 Harddisk are working fine thanks to your patches.
> Why should there be a problem to connect a usb web cam ?

hmm.
I think that NetBSD is OS into which MI part and MD part were divided.
However, I think that no device drivers are written to un-depending.
i386 is very major arch, if operation is checked by i386, I will consider
that it may be committed without checking others arch. That is, it is
anxious in whether operation of USB is checked on MIPS.

As far as I know, only playstation2 and sigmarionII(hpcmips) have USB by
 MIPS. Furthermore, although I am going to check also by alpha, I am
troubled without completely recognizing a USB device.

--
kiyohara