Subject: Qube 1 up and ??stable??
To: 'port-cobalt@NetBSD.ORG' <port-cobalt@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ray Dekens <Ray.Dekens@sydac.com.au>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/01/2004 10:06:03
Ok
finally got time again to have a go with my qube 2700wg on the weekend.

Upshot is - running using a 3c905TX - many thanks to axel.
Trap for others - not that I think anyone else has bothered to build the
serial
port for these things - but -
will only boot when serial connected if there is a terminal connected to the
serial port - appears otherwise that it blocks on terminal io !!

removed serial interface - away she goes every time.
Currently installed with a WD1200 120 G drive.

Now Question -
of the limitted number of people with 2700s running - whats the stability
like -
mine hasn't been up that long - but moved it last night and started it up -
was dead this morning - uptime less than 12h. Was running happily on the
desk perviously for about 8hours while I ftped stuff onto the driver ?
(i beleive the kernel is actually pre 1.6.2 rather than 1.6.1)

Ray