Subject: Installation from Restore CD ... again
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Yves Maurischat <branitar@gmx.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/31/2003 18:54:18
Hi folks,

after reading about Shons gigaQube, I decided to get a Qube myself as a file
server.

I used the Restore CD to install NetBSD on the Qube, but when it gets to the
reboot, the Qube just hangs. "Starting up" is displayed on the LCD,  I am
waiting for about 20 minutes, but nothing else happens.
Additionally I noticed, that the primary network port doesn't seem to work
anymore (the green LED doesn't flash). The secondary port works fine, at
least the LED is flashe, when I plug in a cable.

What did I do wrong? I've read the the mails of the mailing list of the last
year, but it seems like no one else had this special problem...

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Yves

P.S. Happy new year!!!