Subject: Re: Random lockups
To: NetBSD/cobalt <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/10/2003 11:47:30
--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

* Alex Nee <hard__ware@dynamicaccess.biz> [2003-12-10 10:51:21]:
>=20
> I will confirm that problem ...
>=20
> I have a Cobalt Cache Raq 2 (mipsel) NetBSD 1.6.1
>=20
> The Raq is currently operating as a DNS server for an ISP
>=20
> When the Raq gets Well Loaded with net traffic / dns requests
> it tends to Randomly Crash ....
>=20
> By Random , i mean it doesnt always crash after the same givin amount of
> time ...
>=20
> Any way,  can anyone else re-produce this problem ???

I've pretty much got it down to reproducible now. I have a ~ 500MB file
that I'm trying rsync onto an NFS export from the Qube, I can't get that
file on there without it crashing.

Just as a test, I tried a 1.6ZF kernel built from my CVS sources as they
stand currently, it builds and boots, but still locks up with my test.

Matt
--=20
"Accept anything. Then explain it your way."

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X--