Subject: Re: New HD and installing via restore CD
To: Andreas Yankopolus <andreas@yank.to>
From: Dick Morrell <dick@dickmorrell.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/08/2003 04:44:48
Andreas welcome to a new cool way of working, put the HD in, cross over
cable between that and the machine you are using standalone to boot the
iso, boot the donor machine playing role of the installation base. Press q
to go to next option, netboot the Qube2, go make coffee.

Thats it - easier than you want to think about.