Subject: Thank You All
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Nee <hard__ware@dynamicaccess.biz>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/26/2003 02:42:31
Thanks for all the great help,

I have now got 3 racks running NetBSD 1.6.1

2 x Raq4's  (i386/AMD-K6(3)-450/256 MB SDRAM)

1 x CacheRaq2 (mips/RS800/256 MB EDO)

Because its so hot where i live, i had to cut out the spare fan outlet
and use it as an air intake to keep the power supply at normal a
temp ...  (only on the cacheraq2 that is)

Thanks once again the support & the docs have been great ....

P.S.   to anyone having weird issues like not being able to ping
from your raq device, please set your time if you havent done so
already ... =)   (hehehe it got me for a good hour)

Cyas ....

Alex Nee
Hard__warE