Subject: Re: Qube 2700 Tulip Driver problems
To: Brandon Shiers <BrandonS@wyoming.com>
From: Shon <mindphunked@yahoo.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/21/2003 12:19:40
Hey Brandon,

Keep in mind that if you can't use the NetBSD restore
CD you can still load NetBSD on your 2700 manually.
There's info on how to accomplish this in the
NetBSD/Cobalt FAQ @
http://netbsd.org/Ports/cobalt/faq.html

Sounds like it might be "fun"... but if you have the
time it might beat waiting for the guys to track down
the Tulip issue.

-Shon
http://shon.org/qube