Subject: Dial up with Qube 2
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Wesley Moore <wmoore@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/26/2003 02:50:51
I've searched the archives and can't seem to find an answer to my question.
Basically I want to connect to the Internet with a modem. That sounds simple
enough... My Qube (Gateway Micro Server) has a PCI modem in it but from what
I've read the chances of making that work are pretty slim. I'm happy to use
my external serial modem with it but the serial console appears to be getting
in the way.

Firstly I'd like to know if it is indeed possible to use dial
up with a Qube and then basically what I need to do to make it work if it is
possible. BTW it is currently running 1.6 but will be upgrading to 1.6.1 soon.
Thanks

--
Wesley Moore                             http://wmoore.freeshell.org/
RMIT - BEng (Comp Sys Eng)/BApp.Sc. (Comp Sci)  5th (And Final!) Year