Subject: Re: LCD driver?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Chernoivanov <cdi@mawhrin.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/24/2003 22:34:09
It took a bit more than a couple of weeks, but finally here is the code.
The daemon works pretty good for me, and hopefully it will be of some use for
other people as well. Please note however that the code requires a few kernel
headers in order to compile, so don't forget to take a look at the README :)
The sources can be downloaded from

 http://only.mawhrin.net/~cdi/netbsd/cobalt/paneld.tar.gz

The tarball also includes a simple configuration (including some scripts),
take it with a bit of scepticism -- improvement is clearly needed in this
area.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
--cdi