Subject: patched kernel mentioned in faq
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Jake Baillie <jake@priva.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/14/2003 14:33:41
--=====================_327522692==.ALT

Hi All,

I'm following the instructions in the FAQ for installing without a serial
cable. Step #7 under the section "Prepare the Netboot Host" states that I
should retrieve a patched kernel from this location:

<http://heorot.stanford.edu/tedu/netbsd.gz>http://heorot.stanford.edu/tedu/netbsd.gz

Unfortunately, it appears that host no longer has a DNS entry. :) Any idea
where I might be able to obtain this patched kernel?

Thanks!

Hi All,<br><br>
I'm following the instructions in the FAQ for installing without a serial
cable. Step #7 under the section &quot;Prepare the Netboot Host&quot;
states that I should retrieve a patched kernel from this
location:<br><br>
Unfortunately, it appears that host no longer has a DNS entry. :) Any
idea where I might be able to obtain this patched kernel?<br><br>
Thanks!<br><br>