Subject: Re: cobalt qube: install without cable
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Luckie <kluckie@ihug.co.nz>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/08/2001 22:38:10
Here is the list of files related to the error messages seen by
http://moat.nlanr.net/~mjl/tcpdump.txt.gz [96kb]

taken with the following command line
tcpdump -l -n -vvv -s 1024 net 192.168.0.66

when i do a showmount -a on the bsd machine it shows this:
[mjl@lycra mjl]$ showmount -a
All mount points on localhost:
192.168.0.66:/nfsroot
192.168.0.66:/shop/nfsroot

I am not at all sure why /shop/nfsroot is showing as mounted.  for one /shop
does not exist anymore, and there certainly isnt a /shop/nfsroot available
for export

Although once upon i time I did use a symlink /nfsroot -> /shop/nfsroot but
of course that is gone now - I have /nfsroot mounted as a disk by itself.
any ideas why the qube is mounting /shop/nfsroot ??

== List of files (including copies that exist in /nfsroot) ==

malloc.conf
stty                 (/bin/stty)
raidframe            (/etc/rc.d/raidframe)
raid0.conf
raid1.conf
raid2.conf
raid3.conf
ccd                  (/etc/rc.d/ccd)
ccd.conf
swap
fsck                 (/etc/rc.d/fsck /sbin/fsck)
fastboot             (/sbin/fastboot)
root                 (/etc/rc.d/root /root /var/cron/tabs/root)
mountd.pid
rm                   (/bin/rm)
mountcritlocal       (/etc/rc.d/mountcritlocal)
STST
nologin              (/sbin/nologin)
LCK.*
*
*
ttyflags             (/sbin/ttyflags)
chmod                (/bin/chmod)
etc.current
lkm                  (/usr/lkm /usr/share/lkm)
ipsec                (/etc/rc.d/ipsec)
ipfilter             (/etc/rc.d/ipfilter)
sysctl               (/etc/rc.d/sysctl /sbin/sysctl)
network              (/etc/rc.d/network)
myname
defaultdomain
ifconfig.vlan[0-9]*
ifconfig.tlp0
ifconfig.tlp1
ifconfig.lo0
mygate
ifaliases
sleep                (/bin/sleep)
netstart.local
dhclient             (/etc/rc.d/dhclient /sbin/dhclient)
log                  (/dev/log /var/cron/log /var/log)
dhclient.conf
dhclient-enter-hooks
ifconfig             (/sbin/ifconfig)
ifconfig             (/sbin/ifconfig)
ifconfig             (/sbin/ifconfig)
dhclient-exit-hooks

i am sure it is something stupid i am doing.  any hints on what to try?