Subject: Re: Qube2700 issues
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/16/2000 03:15:42
ok, little update on this problem

I had some more time to fool around with my qubes tonight and I've verified
that that a stock 1.5 generic cobalt kernel won't boot on the 2700.  I'm
not sure how far along in the boot process it does get but it doesn't get
far enough to mount any critical filesystems - I figure this much because
they come up clean after I move the drive back to my qube 2.  I tried
netbooting but that didn't work either, though I did watch it lease an ip
and nfs mount root...

Anyway, thats where I'm at.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."