Subject: Qube2700 issues
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/10/2000 19:55:09
I dunno if anyone else has tried bringing up netbsd 1.5 on a qube 2700 yet
but I could use some clues as to how to debug whats going wrong with mine.
With no console life is interesting.  Whats this "scc con" header on the
riser board?

I built my drive on a qube2, (so I wasn't working blind), got it to the
point where it should come up and let me ssh in, but alas, it doesn't get
that far.  If anyone knows of any immediate gotcha's in kernel config
differences between a qube2 and a qube 2700 I'd love to hear about them.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way way without saying squat and now you're trying