Subject: Re: Release timetable for NetBSD/cobalt?
To: Robert Gash <gashalot@gashalot.com>
From: Len Burns <lenb@sasquatch.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/08/2000 15:02:51
On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Robert Gash wrote:

> Does anyone have a decent idea of when we'll see a "production" release of
> NetBSD/cobalt?  I just read off of netbsd.org that the 1.5 release cycle
> has begun, and I was wondering if we might see a cobalt port show up in
> the official 1.5 release (I'm anxiously awaiting the stable release so I
> can format my old RaQ1 and put something on it that can actually compile
> things).
FYI, we are running NetBSD-current on a Raq in a production
environment, it has been up now for about 27 days, running a web
server.  The only annoyance we have had with it, is that in this
particular machine the clock drifts wildly, to a point where nntp will
not work.  There are a few packages we have not been able to compile,
MRTG being the most notable.  It has show good stability, even under
fairly serious loads, and over all is quite well behaved.  Thanks to
Soren for helping us get it to this point.

-Len