Port-cats archive

Re: aceride0: couldn't map native-PCI interrupt

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Chris Gilbert wrote:
Stephen Borrill wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to boot -current netbsd.able-INSTALL with ABLE 2.21. It
boots to sysinst, but I've got no HD/CD because of "aceride0: couldn't
map native-PCI interrupt".

Any ideas?

I'll pull down current and take a look.  My first guess would be that
the code in cats/pci/pciide_machdep.c isn't being run with the aceride
driver.  That said I've not looked at the code for some time.

If it's any help, this is an ABLE vs Cyclone issue. Cyclone 1.30 is fine, but ABLE is not.

--
Stephen