Port-cats archive

Re: oops, fixed diff

As Nick's tested it, and it seems ok, I'm happy in terms of functionality.
 My cats (well computer ones) haven't been powered up yet, as I moved
house a month or so ago, and just haven't had time (partly due to having
real cats :)

However to be minorly picky on the diff, your:
+#define        __HAVE_TIMECOUNTER
uses a Tab, not a space after define (the defines above use space,
although I've no idea which one is "the NetBSD" way)

(Although I shouldn't complain, given how little time I've had for the
netbsd of late *sigh*)

And you've nicely pre-empted my other comment which was for the KNF/ANSI
thing to be done seperately  (I really should do the whole port at some
point) So the change has more signal in it than noise :)

Where does timer 3 get setup?  IE what hz is it running at, or is a
default value assumed?  it used to be set in calibrate_timer, but no
longer is.  (sorry I don't have the datasheet to hand)

Other than that I'm happy with it, so please go-ahead and check it in.

Thanks,
Chris