Port-cats archive

Re: ISA Sound cards cause machine death

> Which pretty much leaves us with the only way to find out being a code
> review.  I'll start looking this weekend, means I'll know more about that
> area of code than I currently do 8)

Maybe.  It might be possible to set one of the unused timers up as a kind
of watchdog.  If we are timing out on the bus, then we are going to be
missing clock interrupts.  A fiq-based timer would then catch this pretty
much immediately that the bus times out, which might give us an address...

I'll see how hard it is to set up.

R.