To: <tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost>
Cc: <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>; "David Brownlee" <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>; <dross%pobox.com@localhost>; <port-atari%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: bootloader issue

From: T. Makinen <tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost>
I guess that pool exhausting should not be problem with Falcon if SCSI
DMA is
not used... So I'm not sure how useful ST_POOL_SIZE tuning is for Falcon.

Anyway TT kernel is using DMA and it might be affected by ST_POOL_SIZE
value.
I don't know if it's good safety measurement to leave it to 24 and pull
changes
also to NetBSD-4. What do others think ?

I would sync them all to 24 for now.