To: <tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost>
Cc: <port-atari%NetBSD.org@localhost>; <abs%NetBSD.org@localhost>; <dross%pobox.com@localhost>; <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost>; <f.g.lukas%web.de@localhost>; <mhitch%montana.edu@localhost>; <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost wrote:

I fixed atari/dev/md_root.c which had problem with DIAGNOSTIC kernel (stopped
at assertion: bp->b_refcnt > 0). Funny thing is that problem seems to be
root cause for 68030 cpu installation panics and it no longer exist with fixed
/atari/dev/md_root.c.

Ok, then the bug would cause pool corruption..

> BTW, is the LOCK errors described in PR 39965 gone with
> accounting idepth patch? If so we should apply the changes first.

I never experienced LOCK errors. Maybe David R. can verify if that problem
still exist ?

I've changed state of PR/39965 to feedback ;-)
---
Izumi Tsutsui