To: <dross%pobox.com@localhost>
Cc: <abs%NetBSD.org@localhost>; <tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost>;
<port-atari%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: scsi freezing problem with NetBSD current

From: David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost>

Hmm, I just went back to try the 1.6.1 netbsd-ATARITT kernel and I see
the
same garbled video issue.  (Again, no issue with the netbsd-BOOT kernel).
This used to work for sure...  I think I need to go reset my nvram, I'm
not
sure what else could have caused this.

Can you take a copy of you nvram contents before resetting - if it turns
out to be the issue it would be good to have NetBSD handle it.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete a PR.  If anyone has the
power to delete port-atari/39849, please do, or at least add a comment
that
it now seems to be an issue that's not netbsd version dependent but
rather
dependent on some local machine configuration.  It's still a bug that
this
would happen under any circumstances.

You can reply to the original PR ack email and it will be appended to the
PR.