From: "Izumi Tsutsui" <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 8:28 AM
To: <dross00%hotmail.com@localhost>
Cc: <port-atari%NetBSD.org@localhost>; <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
Subject: Re: Question on the images in /miniroot

As described above, the 4.0 kernel appears to have a bug. It's not clear if
it's just my hardware, but I suspect this will happen on any TT030.  As
described in my previous mail, the 4.0 kernel locks up on boot after "kbd0
at mainbus0".

Can you get ddb(4) prompt at that point?
<Alt>-<LeftShift>-<F9> might invoke it as noted in ddb(4) man page.
---
Izumi Tsutsui