Subject: Re: Atari installation
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.demon.co.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/14/2003 16:21:15
> The instructions talk of creating installation and boot floppies
> but the folder /atari/installation/floppy does not exist.

> Is the documentation wrong ? It does seem an odd way to do start
> an installation.

It's ages since I've done an installation from floppy, but I think that the
documentation is incorrect here.  There is a atari/installation/misc/
directory that contains boot filesystem images.  Presumably you want either
milan_isa_boot.fs.gz or milan_pci_boot.fs.gz.

PS.  I assume that this is 1.6?
--
                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/