Subject: netbsd on hades 60
To: NETBSD Support <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Olivier VANONI <ovanoni@icor.fr>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/05/2002 19:55:28
Hi everybody.
Thanks to help from Leo, Now I can install Netbsd 1.4. The last
thing I see is a '#' prompt and all I can do after this is halt.
But I don't know any other command to enter at this moment.
What do I have to do after this ?

I installed sets ETC and BASE sets from the CD. Is there some sets
which allow to use a GUI ?

I don't understand the role of fstab. What is this ?

My HD is partitioned in 4 250 Mb partition. I let the 1st one as
BGM, the 2nd is NBD, 3rd is SWP and 4th NBD again. Thus I can still
boot the disk on Gem. What to do if I want to boot NetBsd, not from
the HD but from a floppy. I red that we can install the bootstrap
on a floppy. How to do this ? Does this mean that the boot on Netbsd
can be made from the floppy or first to boot on Gem then launch
something from the floppy ?

Thanks in advance.

              Olivier VANONI
      Mailto:ovanoni.pasdepub@icor.fr