Subject: NetBsd on Hades 60
To: NETBSD Support <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Olivier VANONI <ovanoni@icor.fr>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/02/2002 22:01:10
Hello.
One year before (yes it is a long time), I asked for help about the
way to install NetBsd on Hades 60. Leo answered me. Tonight I decided
to come back to Netbsd and followed the procedure from Leo. And it
works fine (thanks a lot, Im late).
Now I can boot a kernel, until the systel asks me for root.

I made one floppy using 'rawwrite -Hw hades' and copied loadbsd.ttp to
a folder on the HD I will use for NetBsd. This folder also contains
netbsd. When I launch 'loadbsd -Db netbsd' from the HD, the kernel boots
fine.

But what should I answer to root ? When I read the documentation, it seems
that I should have two flopies. Is that right ?

The HD I use is a 1Gb Quantum on IDE, alone on the channel, my working
HD is removed. It is partitioned in 4x250 Mo and I launch the kernel from
C:

Thanks in advance.

              Olivier VANONI
      Mailto:ovanoni.pasdepub@icor.fr