Subject: Re: falcon speed
To: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-atari
Date: 08/31/2001 12:12:18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Leo Weppelman wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:17:14AM -0400, Troy Milburn wrote:
> > any support for the falcon speed 286 oadd on for the falcon?
> >
> > troy@comprocomputers.net
>
> No, not that I know of. Feel free to add it though ;-) But to be honest,
> I can't see how this should be done.
>
> I assume that 'falcon speed 286' is an add on card with an intel-286 on it
> that can be used to emulate a pc on the Falcon? That's what I extracted from
> google ;-)

	Does it have any interesting I/O interfaces on it? If so, someone
	who knows basic x86 assembly should be able to come up with a
	'driver' that could be loaded onto the 286 board and then supported
	by NetBSD/atari as a strange multi-function device.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --