Subject: Re: It is 1970 years now?
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.demon.co.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 01/30/2001 18:39:22
> I will compile a set of fixed standard 1.5 kernels tomorrow and upload them. I
> will announce it here when I am done.
>
> Just curious... what errors?

I started to compile a GENERIC kernel from the relase branch sources.  There
does seem to be something a little odd.  First, the GENERIC config file is
missing an entry :

  grfbus0	at mainbus0		# bitmapped display's

and then, I get an error compiling dev/zs.c, as it refers to the t_line
member of tp (a struct tty).  It looks like revision 1.32 of dev/zs.c
fixes this (just starting to recompile now).  I guess this and the config
file fix need to be pulled up to the branch.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/