Subject: Re: NetBSD in UK
To: John N Oakes <doyene@zetnet.co.uk>
From: ep71 <ep71@bcs.org.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/29/2000 21:13:36
On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, John N Oakes wrote:

> Hei Everyone.
>               I saw the web page and would like to buy the product. But I
> would like to know is there someone in England or UK selling. I would like
> to give it a go. I regulary use Linux on my Atari TT030 machine, but open
> to alternative OS for it. I read that netbsd is available on CD disk, so
> I would be grateful on the information.

John,

I somewhat doubt that a CD exists for the Atari port.  I installed NetBSD
on this here TT030 by just ftp'ing the installation sets to a GEMDOS
partition and following the instructions: it wasn't that hard (says he
a few years later :>).

Hav a look at <http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/atari/>.

Good luck

Chris