Subject: Re: NetBSD on a Medusa
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Martin-=C9ric_Racine?= <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/19/2000 21:55:23
On 2000-2-19, maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com> wrote:

> If you're looking for a network card, I should point out that some
> time ago I added driver code supporting the BVME410.  This card is
> pretty expensive, but it is still produced and can be purchased new
> (as opposed to Riebl, which requires luck to find one used).

Isn't it based on the same Lance chipset as the Riebl?

Riebls are available through AG Computerteknik in Germany and
Best Electronics in USA.  In either cases, they are still rather
expansive.  AG is rumoured to have access to the Riebl's original
schematics, also.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS