Subject: PCI sound on the Hades
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/05/1999 09:35:57
As some of you might have read on the Atari-page or through the
source-changes list: support has been added of the ESS Solo-1 PCI Soundcard.

To use this card, you need a very recent kernel. Yesterday the last changes
were incorporated I think. There is also an updated 'MAKEDEV' script that
you should use to create the audio device-nodes.

I have been trying the Ensoniq AudoiPCI ES1370 too, but to no avail :-( I
suspect the Hades PCI-bus here, but I am not entirely sure (wish I had an
analyzer ;-)

Questions and problems to this mailing-list please!

Have fun,

Leo.