Subject: Snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org - part 2
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/02/1998 11:11:16
I corrected some things in the latest snapshot:

  - The base.tgz now has the correct libc.so version
  - For those of you that already downloaded the previous base.tgz, there
    is a tar-file with libc only.
  - There are source sets of the snapshot installed now. This means that
    you should be able to build custom-kernels (among other things ;-)
  - A new INSTALL.atari document is uploaded. The 1.3.2 INSTALL document
    gives the wrong ramdisk devices for booting the miniroot.

A detected but uncorrected error:
  - Most kernels contain my debugger hotkey. So if you press UNDO (Pause on
    the Hades), you'll land in the kernel debugger (type 'c' to continue).
    You can fix this with a custom kernel of course.

Acknowledgements:
  - Julian Coleman provided the tar-archives
  - Mike Sienicki caught most of the bugs

Have fun,

Leo.