Subject: Re: Makedev dummy
To: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 04/21/1998 13:53:06
	That sounds like you have damaged our passwd file.
	If you edit your password file with vipw can you see a root line
	somewhat like:

	root:jZs3Fjw6dle6z:0:0::0:0:Charlie &:/root:/bin/tcsh

	(And no, that is not my crypted root passwd:)

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Just adding to the wrinkles on his deathly frown  -=-