Subject: Re: Problems with new 1.3.1 kernel
To: (NetBSD port-atari) <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Brandt <mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 03/30/1998 02:11:27
Hi,

> Just lookup the 2 symbols
> surrounding the PC. the one with the lowest value is the one you're looking
> for.

The kernel program counter was 0x9ba54.

0009b884 T ___main
0009b88c T ___qdivrem
0009bc88 T _compat_10_sys_semsys
0009bc88 F kern_ipc_10.o

The lines above are from a sorted output of nm (nm -n).

> I undusted my TT030 tonight and tested a kernel I made with your config and
> it just seems to work... Do you mind if I send you that kernel through email?

Not at all! I would very much like to test it. I begin to suspect that I did
something wrong with the compilation. Should I have installed some changed
include files before compilation or did I use the wrong verion of "config"?

Greetings

Mike

Hiroshima 45 - Tschernobyl 86 - Windows 95