Subject: Xservers
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Holger Dammann <Holger_Dammann@hb2.maus.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 03/07/1998 21:47:00
Hi Leo,

>Two things must be done to make this happen for a specific card:
Thomas just told me. My problem is: i'm not able to make such things myself.
I'm only a user. But one who wants high resolution grafix with many colors :-)
But perhaps there is someone out there who has done something like i need.
In a Linux-group i read that the TT must be started under TOS with a gfx-card
driver. Then Linux can be started in that resolution TOS used before (ie
1024x768). Perhaps that method is much easier to realise?

Gruß, Holger