Subject: Re: DOS-formatted ZIP disks?
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <benni@phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/25/1997 10:50:54
In article <19970623092957.50459@nathan.ruhr.de> you write:
>I'm using the modified 1.2E kernel that does not relocate itself into
>TT-ram (AKA "st-ram kernel").

So you are using the same kernel successfully as I am now...
Nice to hear that my idea of putting the kernel into ST-ram also
helped other people to get NetBSD/atari running! :-)

>I had vm_faults during multiuser boot. I never had a chance to
>binpatch something.

Uh? I was able to binpatch the kernel to increase stpoolsize...

Leo, do you already have added a compile option for st-ram kernels, or
is this still just a "hack"? I would like to compile my first kernel...

And: What, if my TOSHIBA-3401 CD-ROM cannot be mounted with the
error message: read only filesystem?! I also tried with the
-r option, but mount_cd9660 keeps complaining...

Benni
--
      /'^'\
     ( o o )          Benjamin Lorenz, 66111 Saarbrücken, 0681 / 372253