Subject: FYI - I'm away for a few weeks
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/05/1997 23:11:49
	As I am going on a small vacation for about 2 weeks, don't be surprised
if mail from me stays unanswered...

Let me also use this mail to announce that since yesterday, NetBSD/atari
also runs on a Hades060! Andre Lange (the owner of this beast) is going
to try to add support for the MACH64-ISA card now.
Also, not moving the kernel into (fast) TT-ram, seemed to have solved
Benni's problems with MMU-panics. When my holidays are over, I'm going to
make this either patchable or a boot-option.

Did I tell you that since about 2 weeks it's possible to have a serial
console (or some other device of course ;-) on the modem1 port?

Leo.