Subject: Re: Hullo
To: chris_gray <ep71@bcs.org.uk>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 01/02/1997 21:50:32
chris_gray wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there anybody out there?

Yes ;-)

> I've managed to get the basics of NetBSD going on a Falcon/FX, and now
> I'm looking for information on X11 and for a good book for novice sysadmins.
> Anybody out there?

There is an Xserver on ftp.netbsd.org://pub/NetBSD/arch/atari/progs

The best 'how-to' for X11 can be found on:
	http://www.ph-cip.uni-koeln.de/~rbrandt/netbsd/faq.html

Rainer has put up quite a nice FAQ here. As soon as I have a bit of time
to spare, I will contact Rainer and see how this FAQ can be intergrated
with the atari home page on NetBSD.org. It really belongs there...

I don't know about the book. Guess I'm doing this far too long to
remember novice books ;-)

> Greetings to all for the new year,

Same to you!

Leo.