Subject: Re: installation problems
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michiel Meijer <shadum@picard.cistron.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/01/1996 11:30:03
Hi,

Well Leo sent me a copy of the icd kernel, which i got, but was badly malformed
(gzip revognized it but loadbsd refused to load it :( ) As i have been haveing
(weird) problems with the Generic kernel i thought this might be on account of
haveing only 4 mb ram ( :( ) so I dowloaded the new boor floppy. Well i don't
know why but again i got a crippled kernel, it did load but than just hung. So
i looked to see if the BOOT.gz kernel (kernels/BOOT.gz) had been updated, it
had not yet so i took the BOOTX.gz kernel...... and it worked, until i reached
the same point as Kyle where icd acts weird, so i'm off to experiment again
with different format types (ahdi, ahdi compatible etc.)

Shadum