Subject: Resolution problem on Falcon
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <p9548@iupmime.univ-lemans.fr>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/29/1996 12:12:28
I've got a problem with BOOTX and all kernels i've compiled
from 1.1B version:
	I boot on VGA monitor in monochrome 640x480, and the kernel
start the views in 640x400 monochrome, and strangely, it is the width of the
screen that is affected, all lines are cut at the end.
	I look at the source and it seem that in the dev/grf.c the kernel
jump to a default mode, and it should never go there.

|  Falcon 4Mb / tower / BlowUp hard II / NEC 3D  |
|        IDE 84Mb, SCSI 40, 52, 85, 130Mb        |

    Cedric MOREAU, p9548@bigiup.univ-lemans.fr,
	http://bigiup.univ-lemans.fr/~p9548/
 IUP MIME, Universite du Maine, 72000 LE MANS, FRANCE